Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please watch & comment on my daughter's YouTube audition tape!

Thanks Jeff!

She should be well over 525 or 550 views by now - into the top half of the group now. It is hard to tell though since the counter hasn't budged from 494 this early evening even though new people are watching it and commenting. I think they must update the counter just a few times per day.

I'll let you know if she makes it to round 2 for the host position. Thanks everyone for viewing it and upping that counter. Ascend power!
    -- Tom --
    My HT

Carolyn is up to the 1000 view mark - thanks everyone for watching and keeping the view counter moving upwards! She was the producer's "top audition video" for the first week she uploaded it, so I think she has a good shot to make it to round 2 of the audition.
    -- Tom --
    My HT

Hey she's great! I love the karate chop at the end.

Any updates? When are the round two choices selected?
    Jon O.

Default The push for 1300 views begins!

Thanks Jon! I think round 1 ends this Saturday 1/13. We are hoping we can get one last push from friends to watch the video (multiple times if possible) between now and then to bump it up close to 1300 views or so! So if anyone is bored, hit that refresh button and watch it a few times!

I'll let everyone know if she makes it to round 2.
    -- Tom --
    My HT

i watched some of the other videos on there, and i have to say i'm really surprised at how bad some of them are. i've always thought that doing that sort of tv hosting would be easy, but obviously not everyone is cut out for the job.

out of the videos i saw, your daughter was by far the best prepared and her delivery was great. good luck!

EDIT: WOH. you didn't mention she was miss west virginia 2004. that's a good one for the ol' resume
    Last edited by drewface; 01-11-2007 at 04:17 PM.
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

Thanks drewface - I haven't watched any of the other videos so I'm not sure what she's up against!

She gives you a quiz during the audition video - sounds like you may have passed it! Or is she just a pathological liar??
    -- Tom --
    My HT

well... i didn't exactly watch the whole thing...

i did watch more of her tape than any of the others since it was actually tolerable.
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

Well you HAVE to watch it to the end to get to the bloopers / out-takes! Those were the most fun / interesting part by far!
    -- Tom --
    My HT

Default Rings

Hey Jon, there's a ring on her hand, but its just decoration... at least still at this point. She wears lots of rings. Maybe one of these days though, we'll see.
    -- Tom --
    My HT

Haha, too funny that you saw that. Being picky isn't a bad thing. I can see my mom rolling her eyes in the exact same way
    Jon O.