Hello all, I have the newest VTF-2 MK3 and am willing to offer an audition to anyone that is able to bring their *CMT 340 SE mains &/or CMT 340 SE center &/or CBM 170 SE's. If any of you have the Axiom Audio M22 v2's to audition (preferrably in maple so the Mrs. can see ), the offer is open as well so we can compare and write a thread here and elsewhere comparing the two and the ones below. I am trying to get a hold of NHT Classic three's, Energy RC-10's and maybe some Paradigm Ref. Studio 20 v.3's to have here to test as well. All will be done on the same day and this way we can kill a few birds with one stone and get the reports up on any site you want. I know that many of you have been reading and are curious about Asc v/s Axiom v/s Energy, etc. Also many are curious about the new VTF2 MK3 so this is a good chance to put it to use with your speakers if you are willing to share!

I live in the Buford, GA area around the Mall of Ga if anyone is interested. You are welcome to post here and leave your information or send me an email or whatever needs to be done. Thanks for your time and I hope to have a few that are willing and can put forth their time and support and help me test and report for others out there. Just send me a note or request.