Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: UPS Strikes again...with Stealth!

Training is going well - actually going to Mohican this Saturday for a 21 mile trail training running with other Mohican 2007 participants, should be fun!

I started Mark V's CORE PERFORMANCE programs to build flexibility, strength etc. in addition to the running. Check it out at coreperformance.com, I bet it would be right up your alley Jon.
    -- Tom --
    My HT

Oh, and the 340 SE mains sound great so far right out of the box, can't wait to hear how they sound in a week or so after some breaking in!
    -- Tom --
    My HT

Default Nearly 1 week into listening to the 340 SE mains...

... and all I have to say is WOW! The mid-range clarity and extra kick these babies have over the classics is simply jaw-dropping. After a week of mostly CD's, DVD-A and SACD listening, tonight I fired up some concerts that I was VERY familiar with - or at least I thought I was! The extra detail that was coming through stunned me. Vocals, violins, piano, guitar... all just amazingly clear, it was like I was right there AT the concert.

And I put in a movie - one of my favorite demos - the gunfight scene of OPEN RANGE and I'm sure neighbors were going to call the police due to the shooting going on at my house - SPECTACULAR! So realistic!

I loved my 340 classics... but these 340 SE's are simply a step above. I'm one happy listener!
    -- Tom --
    My HT

Just had the same thing happen to me.

Last speaker to remove from the box too and already sent an email to tech support. Should I of sent it to customer service?

Hi Dan, sorry about the inconvenience. Please phone us at 310-719-9786 so we can handle this problem immediately. Thanks.

James
    Good Sound to You!

James Greenberg
    www.ascendacoustics.com

I got my set two weeks ago and they were in perfect condition. The packing was vastly superior to anything else I've received in recent memory.

Ascend is amazing.

I have yet to hook up my speakers yet, but I got my replacement 170 a week later and the customer service was great.

Now I just need to figure out what to do to mount my center speaker.