Thread: want to audition CMT 170 SE or CMT 340 SE in Atlanta

Default want to audition CMT 170 SE or CMT 340 SE in Atlanta

Anyone able to help out?

Have you contacted the people in the Atlanta area on Frapper? http://www.frappr.com/ascendacousticsowners

Default I live...

near the mall of georgia. do you have the CMT 340 SE, or the CBM 170 SE? in case you were interested, I also have the new VTF-2 MK 3 if you wanted to hear it with your speakers...

Default Speaker testing $300 - $800 shootout...

For anyone interested, I have an Axiom Audio M22 v2, M3, and M60 owner that is coming over to do a shoot out. I will be picking up Energy RC-10's, Paradigm Ref. Stu. 20 v.3's, NHT Classic 3's as well for this shoot out. If you know of any others that you would be interested to test b/t $300-$800, you are welcome to provide your input and/or bring them to the shoot out that will be held either at the end of this year (Dec 30th or 31st time frame) or Beginning of next year. If you have any of the above and are willing to bring them or have heard them, you are welcome to join in and we can all bring the SPL's and see who has the bigger.... I mean preferred speaker (yes, we know it is subjective) as I think these speakers listed are on the top of many peoples list in this range [if you have ****, we will put up a separate listening area for you to audition yours]

Anyone interested in this shootout? I live near the Mall of Ga and am willing to offer the home and all it's foundation can take for several hours. Reminder that I have the newest VTF-2 MK 3 as well (might I say that it is a serious subwoofer!!) so you can match yours with this one. If you dare bring your sub, we can do a shootout there as well. I am sure that many would like to know the results of a sub-$500 sub than the other ones it is compared to nearing $1K!

Shootout date is either Dec 30th or 31st so please let me know by then! If there are no replies or interest, then I would like to wish all of you a happy holiday season and best wishes for a safe and happy new year!