Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Kingrsl
    I wonder how long before they get it on DVD. I know several people who have been avoiding the show because they started watching in the middle of the season. Shows like this are more enjoyable when you haven't missed most of it.
    agreed. i didn't start watching until episode 11, but i downloaded all the prior episodes off a campus file sharing network (shh...) and got myself caught up.
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

Fantastic series! I'll say it again, the writing on this show is top notch! The season finale had me guessing the whole way. I was kinda bummed by the ending though. Still a great ending, just not the ending I was hoping for. Interesting the way they left things open for next season.

i was surprised there wasn't more suspense in the finale. i thought it was a great episode and a great ending, but it didn't seem as suspenseful as some of the other episodes. can't wait till next season.
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

I was a bit disappointed with last night's finale.

Sounded great on the Sierras though.
    -curtis