Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by drewface
    do you mean your rates went up to $40, or they increased by $40? if it's the latter, man, that sucks. we have comcrap as well, but only standard cable. we also use them for internet. i don't know what we're paying at the moment, seeing as my 'rents pay the bills at home.
    You nailed it... it sux. It went UP an additional $40. Now it's REEEEEL expensive to watch Heroes.

Must wait until July for the next promotion. Ugh.

shane
    Yes Eve, I like to watch.

My setup:
    http://www.fototime.com/5EF1F78FC789849/orig.jpg
    HT: 340SE's Front & Center - 340 Classic's Surround, SVS PB110-ISD.
    Office (2-ch): 170SE's

If I remember correctly, Claire was taken to her grandmother's by the Haitian after the bridge. She didn't come back until the grandmother died.

There is an online comic?! I'm just watching it on TV. I do get it in HD though! I'm sure the next couple of weeks will be weird with all of the freak occurences happening in the future....Sylar killing Claire.....F.Hiro getting shot up.....everyone finding out about the timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by shane55
    You nailed it... it sux. It went UP an additional $40. Now it's REEEEEL expensive to watch Heroes.

Must wait until July for the next promotion. Ugh.

shane

I know how you feel about the rates. I have Cox Cable but my total bill (albeit combined services) has gone up $50 since October. I think I'm going to give Direct TV a try soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingrsl
    If I remember correctly, Claire was taken to her grandmother's by the Haitian after the bridge. She didn't come back until the grandmother died.

There is an online comic?! I'm just watching it on TV. I do get it in HD though! I'm sure the next couple of weeks will be weird with all of the freak occurences happening in the future....Sylar killing Claire.....F.Hiro getting shot up.....everyone finding out about the timeline.
    When did the grandmother die?

Oh no... did I miss an episode?

shane

My setup:

I meant to say her Mom....not Grandma.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingrsl
    I meant to say her Mom....not Grandma.
    whew, i thought i missed something, too... SCARY!

and yeh, the online comic is great. it's basically a supplement to the show, with about 5 pages of filler/back story per week (even when the show's not on!) there's a nice story arch about the wireless chic's past (she was barely on the show at all, i'm betting she'll be back)

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

Ok all... don't wait for me to see it tomorrow night. Just go ahead and spoil.

I'll avoid the thread like the plague!

Talk to you then.

shane

My setup:

With Sylar's abilities, it is just too unpredictable. I didn't like that whole part with his Mom.

Do you think his eyebrows are real? That picture of him on the wall as a kid cracked me up.
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by curtis
    With Sylar's abilities, it is just too unpredictable. I didn't like that whole part with his Mom.
    i think just about everything is too unpredictable at this point, which has me really excited. the part with his mom was very uncomfortable to watch, i agree, but i think it added something to his character. every villain needs some good back story.

the thing i liked about last night's episode is that it wasn't too heavy with suspense, but provided an excellent setup for the final two episodes. i can't wait to see how everything works out.
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

OK....when Hiro went to kill Sylar, he stopped time, didn't follow through on his sword stroke to Sylar's neck, and then Sylar was able to move. What power is that? Where did Sylar get that one? Also, he grab the sword, froze it, and broke it. Where did he get that freezing power from?
    -curtis