Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Ok, so NOW there are three episodes left. This show is so good you don't realize just how fast an hour goes by! I'll keep the spoilers to myself until everyone (those who recorded it) gets a chance to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingrsl
    Ok, so NOW there are three episodes left. This show is so good you don't realize just how fast an hour goes by! I'll keep the spoilers to myself until everyone (those who recorded it) gets a chance to watch.
    I KNOW! tonight was intense! i've got a question about it though that i'd like some of you guys' opinions on. i've got a theory that seems plausible, but i'm not sure.

guess we're waiting on shane and curtis...
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

Quote Originally Posted by drewface
    guess we're waiting on shane and curtis...
    oooohh.....that was a good one!

Now we are waiting on shane.
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by curtis
    oooohh.....that was a good one!

Now we are waiting on shane.
    Thanks so much!
    The Tivo has mine for tonight... sorry for being such a laggard.

Tell you what... go ahead and gab. I'll log out and do my best to avoid the temptation of logging back in!!

shane
    Yes Eve, I like to watch.

My setup:
    http://www.fototime.com/5EF1F78FC789849/orig.jpg
    HT: 340SE's Front & Center - 340 Classic's Surround, SVS PB110-ISD.
    Office (2-ch): 170SE's

alright, i'm a little confused as to how claire is still alive. if peter never saved her in that future, what happened that caused sylar not being able to get to her?

the whole time warping stuff makes things very tricky. if you read the online comics, future hiro (f.hiro) is just getting back from speaking to peter on the train when he finds hiro in the apartment. this is all well and good, and could mean that now peter had saved claire. however, if that were the case, peter wouldn't have the scar and f.hiro wouldn't still be working on the whole string thing, UNLESS saving claire didn't stop the bomb and he thought she was dead from the bomb or something. again, if claire was saved by peter, peter wouldn't have the scar. the only thing i can think of is they're playing off of alternate timelines, the current being, well, the current, we don't know the whole story there yet, and the future in this episode being the future that happens only if peter never saved claire. obviously she survives somehow though...

this is kinda weird since the present that hiro comes from has claire already saved, which would explain why she's alive in the future, but doesn't explain peter's scar...

anyways... any thoughts?
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

The Claire thing has me confused too. I thought her step-father had her whereabouts wiped from his memory.

When Nathan turned out to be Sylar....that was a dirty trick. But, I guess, unless Sylar is dead, the writers can do anything they want with him.

We are missing 5 years....so anything is possible.
    -curtis

My head hurts...
    But I'm enjoying the ride without trying to make too much sense out of it.

Is it me, or have things turned a bit 'darker' since they came back?

Also... anyone NOT watching this in HD?

shane

My setup:

Quote Originally Posted by shane55
    My head hurts...
    But I'm enjoying the ride without trying to make too much sense out of it.

Is it me, or have things turned a bit 'darker' since they came back?

Also... anyone NOT watching this in HD?

shane
    unfortunately, i am not watching it in HD watching it on an old 27" in my room at school. moving back home soon, though (graduating ), and my dad is talking about getting FiOS, so MAYBE i'll be able to get that set up before the season finale. doubt it though... next season, though, i'll be set!

Quote Originally Posted by drewface
    unfortunately, i am not watching it in HD watching it on an old 27" in my room at school. moving back home soon, though (graduating ), and my dad is talking about getting FiOS, so MAYBE i'll be able to get that set up before the season finale. doubt it though... next season, though, i'll be set!
    (sorry about bringing this thread OT)
    Well... you'll certainly enjoy whatever HD setup you wind up with.

I have Comcrap, and I just got out of the 'promotional' period and my rates went up $40/mo. I can't wait till FIOS comes to my town!
    I'm obviously shoping around for a new provider.

Meanwhile Monday's episode was extremely well-shot. Beautiful focus and detail. It can be a real viewing delight. Claire has some mean eye lashes!!

cheers

shane

My setup:

Quote Originally Posted by shane55
    I have Comcrap, and I just got out of the 'promotional' period and my rates went up $40/mo. I can't wait till FIOS comes to my town!
    I'm obviously shoping around for a new provider.
    do you mean your rates went up to $40, or they increased by $40? if it's the latter, man, that sucks. we have comcrap as well, but only standard cable. we also use them for internet. i don't know what we're paying at the moment, seeing as my 'rents pay the bills at home.