Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Default Heroes on NBC

Okay, another TV plug. Watched Heroes tonight on NBC - excellent show. I highly recommend it. It's showing again tomorrow night (tues) at 7/8c.

I hope someone watches it so we can chat about it, haha.
    Jon O.

OK...I will schedule it on the DVR.
    -curtis

I wasn't excited by it - a mix of X-men and The 4400. It seems like another not very original sci-fi attempt by one of the main networks. At least it was well made.

Really? I can be pretty picky about my TV shows, so I was excited that I enjoyed it. I haven't seen the 4400, and I always thought the X-men movies were just "Okay."

It's doing decently on metacritic: http://www.metacritic.com/tv/shows/heroes
    But no rating on IMDB yet: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0813715/
    Jon O.

Guess I will be the tie breaker tonight!
    -curtis

I watched Smith last week and am hooked. It is on tonight on CBS I think.

One of my beefs with it (other than the core subject matter being a bit of a rip off) is that they gave away the entire storyline in the first episode - unless they pull some real suprise, you could probably describe the major events of the whole season now.

I'll watch one or two more to see if the production quality makes it worth watching, but I'm not holding my breath on this one.

OK...I watched Heroes (in HD too) last night. It kept my interest. I'll keep recording it for now. Some of guys in the office seem to be pretty hot on it.

I have Smith recorded too....but my FIOS TV service gets installed this afternoon, so hopefully I will get to watch it before we switch the boxes.
    -curtis

Okay, good to hear some people are interested. I thought I was out on a limb there.

Now I just can't wait for BSG on Oct 6th. I really hope they don't ruin the show with the huge turn they took at the end of last season.
    Jon O.

Well, I thought Heroes tonight was still rather enjoyable. I'm going to continue watching. Some dark stuff going on though, didn't expect them to use that much blood and gore for stuff (should have known after the first one though).
    Jon O.