Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vacuums?

Curtis,
    once you've had a chance to use it let us know how you like it...
    I'm pretty tired of my old Sears Kenmoore one...and I've seen the commercials for the Dyson, and product reviews online look good. Looks like it works well.

Ed

yes costco does have a good return policy I bought a vacuum at a local dealer in my area it was a demo I think I paid about $250.00 it's all metal heavy duty type and no plastic parts! the dealer threw in about 10 bags & 3 years warrenty at no extra cost

wait a second frank....

You were the one that told me to go to Costco, and you didn't buy one there? []

-curtis

Ed,

I vacuumed once with my two year old Sear Kenmore, and then vacuumed with the Dyson over the same area. I was pretty impressed with what the Dyson picked up. I know the older vacuum would have picked up more if I used it again as well...but the Dyson picked up a lot.

Just like speakers, I am debating heading to Costco to picked up the less expensive Hoover or Eureka I was looking at to compare. It was $150 cheaper, but required bags. The Dyson is bagless and has lifetime filters.

-curtis

Curtis,
    if that's what happened with your two year old Kenmore...my 7 year old one must be leaving everything behind...at this point it's just a rake. [] Although it does pick up the granuals, who knows what's left.

I can totally understand with the comparison...

Actually, I believe my Kenmore is a rebadged Panasonic, and actually got very good ratings.

-curtis

that's right curtis I said to go to costco and look for one I just wanted to buy one that was not made of plastic but i do stand behind all the products we sale!