Thread: Looking for some information

Default Looking for some information

I have done numerous reading on different speakers and I have finally decided to get some Ascend. I purchased the front 340SE and and the Center 340SE also so far. I have not received my speakers but did recieve an account order. I emailed Ascend but not here back from them in regards to how long it take to get my speakers. Does anyone have an idea of the wait? I could of swore someone said that it was over a month. I live in Delaware. Any information would help. Thanks

When did you order? Have you tried calling them?
    -curtis

I apologize. No I didn't call them yet. I was going to go that route next. I ordered last Friday. I know it is still early but the shipping said 3-5 buisness days. I did not know if there was a back order.

no apology necessary....just give them a call.
    -curtis

the 340SEs have been on backorder since they came out. i ordered my center channel about 3 weeks ago i think, and just got it last friday. give it a couple weeks, at least.

btw, it's well worth the wait
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

Quote Originally Posted by drewface

btw, it's well worth the wait

Yes they are!! Ascend has been swamped with orders since the release of the release of the SE's. They will take care of you ASAP. I know the wait can be pure agony. I currently have the Classics and am planning on upgrading the Classics to the SE's but have been waiting for the guys to get caught up on their backorders.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Lou-the-dog
    I currently have the Classics and am planning on upgrading the Classics to the SE's but have been waiting for the guys to get caught up on their backorders.
    Randy
    Same here. I don't sit and listen to music this time of year so I'm in no rush. Bout the only time I sit right now is at work or on a saddle.
    On a related note, I brought up the topic of a new wide screen for the 451st time and the answer wasn't NO! The answer wasn't yes but all you married guys know this is the foot in the door. For once, I'm looking forward to Christmas.
    Ascend purchases come out of my funds so there's no problem from that angle. Just gotta make sure I keep 340SE's in the budget this Fall.
    I just got contacted by someone else from Syracuse for an audition through the Forum. It's been awhile since I've done a demo so I'm looking forward to it. Hope everyone's enjoying the Summer as much as I am.

David