Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Periodically Speaking............

Default Periodically Speaking............

Hello peeps hope all is well. Just doing my periodical check-in to see if anyone in the following area codes could offer me a demo:
    Listed above are the area codes that are within a reasonable driving distance for me if a demo was offered. I reside in the 270 area and the 812 area is just across the Ohio River from me. The 618 and the 502 would require more driving BUT if it is reasonable then I would be more than happy to do so. I have tried the Frappr map but to no avail so I thought once again I would try it this way. I have managed to secure an Axiom demo and even got lucky with a Rocket demo. Now it is time to ascertain an Ascend demo. Can you obligue???
    Tame the peaks, minimize the dips/nulls and ONLY then are YOU on YOUR way to bass nirvana!

Looks like same ole story. I am just sol.
    Tame the peaks, minimize the dips/nulls and ONLY then are YOU on YOUR way to bass nirvana!

Give it some time, the forum doesn't have a whole lot of traffic, especially on weekends.
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by curtis
    Give it some time, the forum doesn't have a whole lot of traffic, especially on weekends.
    I understand that but it sure would be nice if someone was even remotely close that could offer a demo. Heck, I would be the happiest camper on earth itself!!!!

Gee... just 'cause I feel a bit sorry for you, I'll give you some attention.

Also, 'cause I used to live in one of those area codes. Murray.

Cheers and good luck.

shane
    Yes Eve, I like to watch.

My setup:
    http://www.fototime.com/5EF1F78FC789849/orig.jpg
    HT: 340SE's Front & Center - 340 Classic's Surround, SVS PB110-ISD.
    Office (2-ch): 170SE's

Yeah this really is too bad

At this point, I wonder if it might be worth throwing a pair of 170s on the credit card, and getting them for the 30 day trail. You'd only be out the cost of shipping if you decided not to keep them....that's a pretty low opportunity cost considering at this point it looks like you're willing to spend more than that in gas money alone, much less time.

Just a thought.
    Jon O.

What happen to Metal Aaron? He was around that area wasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by shane55
    Gee... just 'cause I feel a bit sorry for you, I'll give you some attention.

Also, 'cause I used to live in one of those area codes. Murray.

Cheers and good luck.

shane
    Hey Shane mind if I ask how you ended up in California? Were you going to school at Murray State when you lived in Murray? Just am curious as I used to go to school there but did not graduate from there. Thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyozero3
    Yeah this really is too bad

At this point, I wonder if it might be worth throwing a pair of 170s on the credit card, and getting them for the 30 day trail. You'd only be out the cost of shipping if you decided not to keep them....that's a pretty low opportunity cost considering at this point it looks like you're willing to spend more than that in gas money alone, much less time.

Just a thought.
    Oh I could not agree more BUT there is just one problem--my credit card is maxeddddddddd!!!!! Otherwise I would at least give the 170's a shot. I do, however, have some credit on ebay so it kinda looks like I will be going with the Axioms at this point in time. But, you do make a good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    What happen to Metal Aaron? He was around that area wasn't he?
    I think I read somewhere that he is actually in the Chatonooga, TN area which is a long ways from me. I could be wrong though and if I am please let me know. Thanks for your reply.