Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New 340SE pictures are up!

Default New 340SE pictures are up!

I can't believe I am the first to post this here!

http://www.ascendacoustics.com/pages...m/cmt340m.html

-curtis

Wow, what a difference! Especially the photo of them with the stands.

Hmmm...I wonder if David F. could get say, Carmen Diaz to pose in a bikini next to these speakers? Ascend would be backordered for YEARS!!!

did my credit card just squeak?

oh man...
    Jon O.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyozero3
    did my credit card just squeak?

oh man...
    Hey Jon... did I happen to tell you how absolutely fantastic, phenomenal, outstanding, wonderful, brilliant, unbelievable, splentabulosis, gargantudinal, and really really great these new speakers are? (Push push, nudge nudge)

Oh yeah, and to keep on subject, these new shots are pretty darn good too! Congrats to Dave for getting them up there.

shane
    Yes Eve, I like to watch.

My setup:
    http://www.fototime.com/5EF1F78FC789849/orig.jpg
    HT: 340SE's Front & Center - 340 Classic's Surround, SVS PB110-ISD.
    Office (2-ch): 170SE's

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    Hmmm...I wonder if David F. could get say, Carmen Diaz to pose in a bikini next to these speakers? Ascend would be backordered for YEARS!!!
    Ha, personally, I would prefer Jessica Alba...

Thanks for the nice comments ... I think the pics on the main 340 SE page are too big and need to be shrunk a bit... They are proportional in size to the 170 pics, but I think they look too big. Whatcha think?
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef
    Thanks for the nice comments ... I think the pics on the main 340 SE page are too big and need to be shrunk a bit... They are proportional in size to the 170 pics, but I think they look too big. Whatcha think?
    The first time I clicked on the page, it worked and I liked the picture but I thought that an expert opinion would help so I asked my wife to comment. When she got to my study, I clicked on the 340SE Main link again and it went to the 340SE Center page. That page had some issues also. Anyone else have this problem?

David

I think the bigger the better...nice pics!!

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by bikeman
    The first time I clicked on the page, it worked and I liked the picture but I thought that an expert opinion would help so I asked my wife to comment. When she got to my study, I clicked on the 340SE Main link again and it went to the 340SE Center page. That page had some issues also. Anyone else have this problem?

David
    No problems here.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by shane55
    Hey Jon... did I happen to tell you how absolutely fantastic, phenomenal, outstanding, wonderful, brilliant, unbelievable, splentabulosis, gargantudinal, and really really great these new speakers are? (Push push, nudge nudge)

Oh yeah, and to keep on subject, these new shots are pretty darn good too! Congrats to Dave for getting them up there.

shane
    This is all just too bad. I was really looking for "fantabulative" speakers posed next to Claire Forlani. Or Scarlett Johansen. I guess my search is still on (What search? I just need more paychecks).

Ha, personally, I would prefer Jessica Alba...

Dave - Anyhow, about the 340 main page. I think the size of the 340 shot is very good; I prefer it being proportional to the 170. It gives a much better sense of the size of the speaker and I think it looks better than a smaller shot would. Smaller wouldn't be as impressive or detailed. Now, you have that white space to the lower right side to deal with. I think if you moved the blue "Sig edition shipping" link into that space, centered and broken into two lines, then moved the text below up a notch where the blue text was, it might make the page look more "full."

Also, I think any of the girls mentioned thus far could also fill said white space. Just a thought.
    Jon O.

Pegged it Jon. Scarlett.

Dave... pic size is just fine, and no problems with the page for me.

shane

Edit... I actually, really like the size of the shot in Curtis' OP.
    Yes Eve, I like to watch.

My setup:
    http://www.fototime.com/5EF1F78FC789849/orig.jpg
    HT: 340SE's Front & Center - 340 Classic's Surround, SVS PB110-ISD.
    Office (2-ch): 170SE's