Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBM-170's for sale

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by curtis

That wasn't a bash. He is saying more power to you. I think he sees it as you see it. A good deal for everyone.

I just think Quinn wishes he thought of it. []

-curtis
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    sorry quinn!! i thought the other way.. :-)

Nope Curtis got it right. I wish I'd been smart enough to think of it.

Hi, I am interested in the CBM 170s. How much will you ship them to 72455 for? Not registered on the home theater site. If somebody else is please direct the guy over here so he sees this. THANKS GARY

you should be able to send him an email by clicking the "envelope" by his post.

-curtis

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by oldhootowl

Hi, I am interested in the CBM 170s. How much will you ship them to 72455 for? Not registered on the home theater site. If somebody else is please direct the guy over here so he sees this. THANKS GARY

72455? I'll be leaving for Pokey in about 6 hours... Is that you, Gaz?

This is Gary, but not Gary Gaz. Can't blow a horn and not as good looking either.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by oldhootowl

This is Gary, but not Gary Gaz. Can't blow a horn and not as good looking either.

Ah, I figured hootowl and Gary had to be Gaz. Carry on! []

Hi, I am interested in the CBM 170s. How much will you ship them to 72455 for? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Gary, sent you an email.