Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Update on backorder progress?

Question Update on backorder progress?

I think all the future owners of Ascend speakers (those who are on backorder at this moment) would greatly appreciate a public announcement of the progress on the backorder fulfillment and lead time for any new potential buyers.

Dave can you bless us with your presence in this thread?

Thank you

Hi Beer,

Quote Originally Posted by beerninja
    I think all the future owners of Ascend speakers (those who are on backorder at this moment) would greatly appreciate a public announcement of the progress on the backorder fulfillment and lead time for any new potential buyers. Dave can you bless us with your presence in this thread?
    Sure thing... last supply of parts are due here tomorrow morning and if it arrives early enough, production and shipping will start tomorrow.

Worst case, delivery is on Monday. I now predict that we will be fully caught up with ALL backorders within 2 weeks.

order processing / billing / invoicing etc. will begin tomorrow morning.

Hope this comes as good news
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Will you have stock for 340cSE upgrades too? I'm not sure when I'll send mine in, but having the 170SEs makes me want a 340SE center too.

Hi Brad,

Quote Originally Posted by BradJudy
    Will you have stock for 340cSE upgrades too? I'm not sure when I'll send mine in, but having the 170SEs makes me want a 340SE center too.
    We should be OK for a limited number of 340 trade-ins (everyone on the current upgrade list).

I expect the first shipment of parts to go quickly but we already have follow-up shipments in the works.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

I LOVE YOU MAN!!!
    I'm glad I live in Az and won't have to suffer a long shipping delay!!
    Thanx Dave

Thumbs up

Dave is right on; 160 pounds of acoustic bliss are headed my way. Just in time for the weekend! And no I'm not talking about Dave, I'm talking about the speakers

*cough cough* Wow all of the sudden I feel sick; I better call work to let them know I might not be in hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by beerninja
    Dave is right on; 160 pounds of acoustic bliss are headed my way. Just in time for the weekend! And no I'm not talking about Dave, I'm talking about the speakers

*cough cough* Wow all of the sudden I feel sick; I better call work to let them know I might not be in hehehe

when did you order orginally?

im also interested in the backorder status. I ordered a CMT-340 SE Center on April 21st. Whats the status?

thanks,
    Andrew

I ordered my 340se's on Feb. 22 and received my shipping notice yesterday. They are scheduled to arrive on May 10th.

Quote Originally Posted by kinggimp82
    im also interested in the backorder status. I ordered a CMT-340 SE Center on April 21st. Whats the status?

thanks,
    Andrew

Whew! Nice to see someone ordered later than me... by a day.

The friend who bought my 170's / 340c Classics is getting just a bit impatient, and who can blame him. He's heard these and wants them NOW! Not until my new 340's arrive!

shane
    Yes Eve, I like to watch.

My setup:
    http://www.fototime.com/5EF1F78FC789849/orig.jpg
    HT: 340SE's Front & Center - 340 Classic's Surround, SVS PB110-ISD.
    Office (2-ch): 170SE's