Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ascend Logo Contest!

MRose- Does that logo go to eleven? I'm sure Dave and Jason would want a logo that goes to eleven.

This thread is making me laugh...

In all honesty, a tooled metal or plastic logo would be LESS expensive than our current logo. Of course, the tooling fees would be initially high but, in most cases, well worth it.

Our current logos are sourced locally and are quite expensive. I will be happy to have something new.

Hmmm, as far as a deadline goes... February 28, 2004. Winner announcement in early March.

Regarding a grille replacement program.. we will just have to see about that, all of you must first like the logo

Have fun!!!

Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

David,

Quick question to help direct the logo development. What impression do you wish to impart onto your customers? (e.g. top quality, high tech, stylish, etc.)

Things like this are fun. Brian Bunge of Rutledge had a contest to name their new speaker on Audiocircle and not only did they get a good name, but several more good names that could be used for future products. Seems win-win to me. Companies get a fairly cheap source of creativity and customers get to participate in the product.

Hi everybody, I've been a lurker for a little while, and this contest got me off my butt and made me join up. I just sent you a design dave, and again, I appologize for it's simplicity. Well, I just wanted to say hello everyone and happy new year, and good luck in the contest.

How is the redesign going? One of the Ascend logos on my 170 came off (probably pull off by my 2yr old). Before I either reglue it on or remove all of them, I was wondering if there might be a new design nearing approval.

Scott

Scott,

Unless David has changed his mind, the contest will go until the end of Feb. I imagine it will be at least another month after that before there are any items made with the new logo.

I sent mine in... 1 day short of the deadline. Wooohooo!

Everything that is great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. -Albert Einstein

I'm excited to find out the results! I would also love to see some of the entries when it's all said and done.

Just sent mine in... and I agree, it would be interesting to see what others did. A forum vote would be cool too.

Just sent mine in too.