Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: possible issue with vovals

Quote Originally Posted by einsteinjb
    Gasp! What a beautiful setup but you're watching major LFE movies without a sub! Shame on you. You're just going to have to watch them all over again anyway. Wait for the HO, and in the meantime watch movies like The Princess Bride, When Harry Met Sally, You've Got Mail... You know, dramas, light comedies and chick flicks!

War of the Worlds without a sub. Indeed. hehe.
    LOL. I know, but now I can justify the sub purchase to my wife while also focusing on the amazing sound of the SE's for a while.

In the meantime, I hooked up my old car stereo in my living room to a jump start battery. 800 Watts of sub makes some noise!! The autoeq on my receiver set the sub level to -10. Great back massage.

Unfortunately, I have to charge the thing 24 hours for every movie. Where is my HO!??!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by swank121
    Where is my HO!??!
    China.

David

Your mail order bride isn't going to be happy if she finds out you're calling her names....
    Jon O.

Quote Originally Posted by swank121
    LOL. I know, but now I can justify the sub purchase to my wife while also focusing on the amazing sound of the SE's for a while.

In the meantime, I hooked up my old car stereo in my living room to a jump start battery. 800 Watts of sub makes some noise!! The autoeq on my receiver set the sub level to -10. Great back massage.

Unfortunately, I have to charge the thing 24 hours for every movie. Where is my HO!??!
    LOL! What a silly and clever thing to do. Nice one!
    www.popularsoundproductions.com
    Live sound reinforcement, live 24-track digital recording