Hello everyone. I recently ordered a pair of 170SEs for my room, and a Panny XR55 to go along with. My main use for it will be music, movies, and games from my PC. However, the Panny does not have the 3.5mm stereo jacks that are the only outputs from my Audigy 2 soundcard.

Aside from getting the breakout box for the Audigy 2, is there anything else I can do? Maybe some type cable/adapter? I'm trying to keep everything up to the speakers themselves completely digital. I do have a splitter for the 3.5mm stereo > L/R analog that could go into the reciever, but I was hoping to be able to use the digital out for quality purposes, as well as convenience (using the splitter would mean I'd have to reach to the back of my computer every time I needed to use headphones).

It seems to me that I might be looking for a standard digital coax cable that has the two ends needed, but I'm not entirely sure about this.

Also, what kind of options do I have for wiring the speakers to the reciever itself? From reading around a little, most people seem to recommend the OFC cable. I would need about 20 feet of it total, is the cable on the Ascend website good or should I look elsewhere (where if so)?

Any input appreciated, thanks in advance.