Any that has or has had and can reply with simple, intelligent (no ofense to anyone here), direct reply or advise for my needs?

Thinking of getting the HSU VTF 2 or 3 (Is there a difference in the prior mentioned v/s the VTF 2 "MKII" or VTF 3 "MKII?"). So here is the question... I hear the HSU VTF 2 (HV2) rival in SVS is the PB-10 and the HSU VTF 3 (HV3) rival in SVS is the PB-12. Is there anyone out there that has listened to either the HV2 or HV3 and the PB-10 or PB-12 and can give me an expert or appropriate opinion concering why I should go with one over the other? AA recommends the HSU (let me clarify, they recommend anything that sounds good and fits my needs but they like/appreciate and their site suggests HSU) and I am NOT disagreeing with them but have read many a good review on both. I currently have a Velodyne DPS-10 from CC and it is in a 3500 sq ft living area. For the record, it sounds fine to me and where it is strategically placed I can really hear it and feel the vibration around my 2400 sqft home so it does the job sufficently for me... I don't really need anything to piss my neighbors off (but it would be fun!) but do want to get the best audible/physical "bang" for the buck since I am going to spend it. The DPS-10 I now have was $450 so I am willing to pay that now and at most $500 for one that can compete/compare/beat it. I will consider higher cost if it can be proven why one of the above is a more solid value and efficient for my needs.

Assume 50% HT & 50% M to keep things equal. I have a 15.5' x 16' room and it is 18.5' tall. Subwoofer will be on carpet on a slab. Ok, give this one a go if you could please and I am willing to hear opinions on anything that is appropriate match but please don't go over limits given or asked about... I don't care about nor will I have anything smaller than a 10" nor anything larger than a 12" (I like my spleen and other internal organs where they are at this time)!

Thanks for anyone's time for the help and for reading this through. I hope to be an AA owner soon... 340 SE or 170 SE is my next question! I appreciate you guys ~ AC