Thread: 340 SE Out of stock already

Default 340 SE Out of stock already

I just got word from David F that my order may be delayed until March. Oh well worth the wait

That's really too bad for those waiting, but I think a big congrats is in order to Dave Fabrikant and the rest of the folks at Ascend. You guys really put out a terrific product and it's great to see you prosper!!
    - EVH III

Agreed. Great to see the internet model thrive.

Any idea when they will be available again?

Are the 170SE's also backordered?

I called in today and I was told that 340SE's would begin shipping again towards the end of March beginning of April. Now, that may just be where I fell in on the waiting list, but I was also told that I would be pretty high on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by bri1270
    I called in today and I was told that 340SE's would begin shipping again towards the end of March beginning of April. Now, that may just be where I fell in on the waiting list, but I was also told that I would be pretty high on that list.
    I don't want to hear that! I just ordered a 340SE/170SE combo 7.1 system.

Bob, you may want to call in for yourself and see where you are on the list. I don't have it so bad, because I've decided to also upgrade my receiver...or at least try. I'm going to try out the Outlaw 990 and see how it compares to my Pioneer 54TX. I know the 340SE's are going to be great, so I don't have any plans to do any A/B testing with the classics. I will let you guys know what I think of the Outlaw though.

A 2 month lag time? I bounced the upgrade itch off the wifey today which was replied to with a new furniture response She's right, THIS TIME though.

I'll need the time to save up for my $3000 340SEs across the front.
    Last edited by JeffD2; 02-03-2006 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bri1270
    Bob, you may want to call in for yourself and see where you are on the list. I don't have it so bad, because I've decided to also upgrade my receiver...or at least try. I'm going to try out the Outlaw 990 and see how it compares to my Pioneer 54TX. I know the 340SE's are going to be great, so I don't have any plans to do any A/B testing with the classics. I will let you guys know what I think of the Outlaw though.
    I have the 54TX as well. I was also considering the Outlaw 990. I am curious to hear your result.