Thread: Dual VTF2-Mk2 Subs with CMT-340s LCR

Default Dual VTF2-Mk2 Subs with CMT-340s LCR

I'm looking at the CMT-340s for LCR in home theater and was wondering if anyone has experience with using Dual VTF-2 MK2 subs.

Also these subs will probably be built into a fake wall near the sides, along a wall. I don't have many options on placement other than along the walls or directly in the center of the room in a bump out behind the screen.

billmac

Quote Originally Posted by bmackrell
    I'm looking at the CMT-340s for LCR in home theater and was wondering if anyone has experience with using Dual VTF-2 MK2 subs.
    Also these subs will probably be built into a fake wall near the sides, along a wall. I don't have many options on placement other than along the walls or directly in the center of the room in a bump out behind the screen.billmac
    Placement is alot more critical with two subs so if your options are limited, you might want to rethink this one. I'm always hesitant to refer folks to AVS because of the flames but I do find it a good resource.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=113

David

thanks, I frequent AVS but thought I could find someone here who already tried two HSU's with their Ascends.