Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pandora.com

Pandora now works with the Squeezebox!!!!

Dear Slim Devices Customer,

We're excited to announce that we've added support for Pandora, an amazing music service, to SqueezeNetwork for Squeezebox2 and Squeezebox v3 owners.

Pandora is a music discovery service that lets you create custom stations based on your favorite songs or artists. If you haven't experienced Pandora, I recommend that you visit <http://www.pandora.com> and try it out on your computer.

The first time I used Pandora on my Squeezebox, I was glued to my listening chair the entire weekend. Since Pandora is part of SqueezeNetwork, you can even listen to it without your computer being on.

To try it out with your Squeezebox, log on to <http://www.squeezenetwork.com/> and sign up for a trial Pandora account by clicking on the Pandora link on the top-right of the page. Then use your remote to connect your Squeezebox to SqueezeNetwork and browse into Pandora Radio.

I have more good news. Squeezebox v3 and Squeezebox2 owners can listen FREE to Pandora for 90-days. US-based customers can continue their Pandora service for only $36 per year.

This is truly a "killer app".

Cheers,

Patrick Cosson
    Listening to it now! Excellent!
    -curtis

Very cool, I've been using it for the past couple hours!

Just bringing up this thread because Pandora is now supported on my Sonos!! I am so happy!
    -curtis

does this mean your squeezebox is for sale?

Sold that a long time ago....I have had the Sonos for about 9-10 months now.
    -curtis

a black sonos would be

That would probably be my only complaint...the color of the Sonos.

Fell asleep last night on the couch listening to the Sonos and Sierras.....slept well too, and then woke up with the Sonos alarm feature to Pandora.
    -curtis