Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best prices on music CD's?

Default Best prices on music CD's?

Wanted: An online source with the lowest prices on music CD's.

If what you want is in their selection, you can use the BMG sister-service yourmusic.com. Grab what you want and then quit - it seems to be the popular way to bulk up music collections on the cheap. Selection isn't the best, but the price is very nice.

I haven't used it myself (was already a BMG member and had bought most of what I wanted from their catalog), but lots of people in the forums have recommended it.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

You also might try www.deepdiscountcd.com They have very competetive prices with FREE shipping.
    "same as it ever was"

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Wood
    You also might try www.deepdiscountcd.com They have very competetive prices with FREE shipping.
    This would be my recommendation also with one caveat. The free shipping is the slowest shipping I've experienced anywhere.
    Also, check Borders Books on-line coupons that are good in the retail stores. It can make Border's CD's price competitive.

David

David is right about the slower shipping from DeepDiscount. If you just can't wait for that special cd to arrive you can try Amazon, their selection is massive, their prices are very good, and if you order totals $25 or more you can opt for free "Super-Saver" shipping that is considerably quicker than DeepDiscount's.
    "same as it ever was"

Half.com

It is best to do some comparison shopping amoung the sites suggested. For example, TalkingHeads Sand in the Vaseline (2 discs) on DeepDiscount is $26.22. Same 2 disc offering on Yourmusic.com is $11.98. Both sites offer free shipping.

Randy

And its 7.50 at half.com. Yes comparison shop.

Good find!

Randy