Well I got my Soundbridge this morning. FedEx had delayed delivery by two days, and thankfully ended up outsourcing it to a smaller company, so the package arrived in really good shape with no noticeable damage to the sub.

Like David, I only had a chance to run preliminary tests on it (before picking up the kids from daycare). First impression was that it blended with my 340s better than the Dayton 10", but at higher volumes the bass got muddy and drew more attention to itself. The SB also exhibits a low hum when powered on; the Dayton does not.

Interestingly enough, when I plotted the frequency response of both subs (without any EQ applied) with Room EQ Wizard, I got almost identical curves (see below). I guess that goes to show just how much one's room dictates sound. For this test, I also ran the 340s. The graph only shows the response from 20-100Hz.

I'm really torn at this point. Based on what others have said on the Woot forum, the false advertising gives me a loophole to force Woot to pay for return shipping, should I decide to return it for a refund. I am looking for a sub to go with the 170s I have in a secondary listening setup, but I want something musical (or more musical than the Dayton at least). This sub definitely does NOT fit that bill. More later after I have time to test further...