Thread: Any Ascend owners in the Seattle area?

Default Any Ascend owners in the Seattle area?

Hi there,

I'm wondering if there are Ascend owners in the Seattle area on this forum, and whether you'd be willing to let me listen to your speakers. I live in 98055.

As I posted in this thread, I had begun auditioning speakers of interest. Originally I had a pair of CMT-340 on order, that was until I learned of the new 340SE that's coming out early next year; I decided to wait for that instead.

Now I have a pair of Orb Mod2 in my possession, which I have been listening to and comparing with some budget speakers I had around the house (Polk R15). It would be really awesome if I could A/B listen and compare the Orb speakers with the Ascend 340's, and if any Ascend owner in my area would let me, I'd like to bring the Orb speakers over for a short listening session.

thanks in advance!

I'm in Kirkland and have a month old pair of CMT340s. You can bring 'em over sometime Saturday afternoon if you'd like. email me if so.

FWIW, I am hoping to upgrade to the SE versions when possible but I could't stand doing a <30 day return and have a few months without sound.

THANK YOU!!! email coming your way..