I know many of you have been trying to figure out exactly what I have been working on

Well.... here you go

When I released the CBM-170 back in February 2000 my goal was to introduce a loudspeaker that broke new ground within the industry... something quite unique and never before seen at these price points. A loudspeaker that met and even surpassed many of the standards used for designing some of the most renowned loudspeakers available at any price…

I labored tirelessly 5-7 days a week for over a year and often working 12 hours or more per day. I sampled hundreds of woofers and tweeters, threw out more completed designs than I care to remember. Finally I felt I got it just right… every measurement I took confirmed what I heard, this speaker will favorably compete with just about any loudspeaker out there for the bandwidth it was designed to reproduce.

The components used and the design of the crossover were expensive and I simply refused to compromise on performance. In order to keep this level of performance and maintain the sub $400/pr price point, I had to compromise on the finish and sell it direct. My supporters thought I was crazy, the speaker “has to look like furniture”…Why? Why must it look like furniture? The electronics don’t, the television does not and they all seem to casually blend into the room. Shouldn’t the loudspeaker blend into the room as well? ... And of course, the common question “Who would ever purchase a loudspeaker without listening to it first?”… We proved that question wrong and I guess we can say the rest is history…

The CBM-170 has been taken apart piece by piece, closely scrutinized and evaluated by nearly everyone… Without question, the performance standard for an affordable bookshelf monitor.

Most loudspeakers on the market are replaced by new models at least every 2 years… The CBM-170 has not seen a single performance modification since its introduction 6 years ago.. Truly remarkable..

Even after all these years, our many competitors are still trying to catch up. I am 100% committed to maintaining that lead and I am pleased to announce something I have been working on for almost 2 years now…

Advanced technological improvements for our woofers and tweeters + enhanced engineering capability (thanks to our improved on-site audio lab) = ground breaking and standard setting performance, once again!!!

our new lab

I am pleased to announce the new CBM-170 and CMT-340 Signature Editions…..

Please read the below descriptions for each new product..…