Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ascend Owners Frappr Map...come join!

Default Re: Ascend Owners Frappr Map...come join!

From the little town of Smithsburg, MD

340SE L/C/R with 200's as surrounds and a HSU VTF3 MK2 sub. I also have a recently acquired pair of 170SE's that I'm not sure what to use for, but I'll think of something.

Hello all, I'm looking to audition some 340SE in southern Arizona (Tucson) area. I've read too many good things about these not to have had a chance to listen to them yet.

I may be able to get up to Phoenix if that's what it takes. I see a member that goes by the name "drivie" has some in Scottsdale.

-Matt

Hello everyone.

I am new to this forum and it seems like this is the thread to ask. I want to audition the Sierras and I live in Flushing, NY right outside Manhattan. I would like to know if anyone is in the area that have sierras that I could listen to? Thank you.

Post Re: Ascend Owners Frappr Map...come join!

I live in the NYC vicinity too and would *love* to audition the Sierras. Is there a generous soul out there who would be kind enough to let me?

Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    funny how there isnt one girl owner on the frapper map! I guess theyre not into this kinna toys.
    I'm a girl! I just added myself. Just got my 340 LCR and 170 rears. Still tyring to set-up with my denon avr 1910 (arrived less than 3 hours ago).

oh my god a girl! expect 47 responses in about three minutes with links and how-to-guides on how to set up your new avr , lol.... no really, do you need hints?
    Jon O.

LOL!!

uh...where do you live?
    -curtis

Talking Re: Ascend Owners Frappr Map...come join!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyozero3 View Post
    oh my god a girl! expect 47 responses in about three minutes with links and how-to-guides on how to set up your new avr , lol.... no really, do you need hints?
    LOL Still waiting for the 45 or 46 other responses. I live in Corpus Christi,TX. I "finished" setting it up last night. I still need to wall mount the 170s hopefully tonight. Had to set up myself as hubby is a **** fan.LOL. I've been lurking in the forums for more than a year. The receiver set-up was pretty easy too. I enjoyed terminated my wires with banana plugs. It's my first real HT and first time to do all these things. I feel pretty good about it.

Quote Originally Posted by newbee View Post
    LOL Still waiting for the 45 or 46 other responses. I live in Corpus Christi,TX. I "finished" setting it up last night. I still need to wall mount the 170s hopefully tonight. Had to set up myself as hubby is a **** fan.LOL. I've been lurking in the forums for more than a year. The receiver set-up was pretty easy too. I enjoyed terminated my wires with banana plugs. It's my first real HT and first time to do all these things. I feel pretty good about it.
    Oh no! A hubby? forty-five keyboards just stopped tapping in despair!

Sounds like you're moving right along though. How does it sound?
    Jon O.

It sounds great. Still unable to mount the rear speakers though.