Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ascend Owners Frappr Map...come join!

Default Re: Ascend Owners Frappr Map...come join!

New to the forum and currently going through a speaker search for my new HT. I have a real strong interest in Ascend Sierra Towers (and Horizon) for HT. Need to find someone in the Central New Jersey, North New Jersey, NYC area that will be gracious enough to spend a little time with me for a demo of the Towers. Would love to hear the Horizon, as well, however, will take what I can get.
    Will also travel to South Jersey or Philly area if needed to expand the possibilities of a listen to these speakers. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob from NJ View Post
    New to the forum and currently going through a speaker search for my new HT. I have a real strong interest in Ascend Sierra Towers (and Horizon) for HT. Need to find someone in the Central New Jersey, North New Jersey, NYC area that will be gracious enough to spend a little time with me for a demo of the Towers. Would love to hear the Horizon, as well, however, will take what I can get.
    Will also travel to South Jersey or Philly area if needed to expand the possibilities of a listen to these speakers. Thanks for any help you can provide.
    While it is against privacy laws to give out customer information, I have a family member that will will soon have a set of towers in the Philly area. It might be a month or two but if you are interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Smile Re: Ascend Owners Frappr Map...come join!

I can host in South FL (Ft. Lauderdale) for those wanting to get a listen to the Towers and STC with RAAL.

Ascend Acoustic Towers - with RAAL in Satin Espresso
    Ascend Acoustic STC - with RAAL in Satin Espresso
    Ascend Acoustic CBM-170 SE - surround wide /surround side
    Rythmik F12SE - a pair in piano black w/silver woofer
    Speakercraft AIM8 - back surround channel in the ceiling
    Onkyo TX-NR1009
    Oppo BDP-95
    Emotiva XPA2
    Logitech SqueezeBox Touch
    Denon turntable with Shure M97xE
    Monster Power Center
    Logitech Harmony 1100 remote
    Panasonic VIERA TC-P65VT30
    Last edited by Cane1992; 04-25-2012 at 08:56 AM.

Anyone in the Minneapolis area able and willing to demo Sierra towers and Center to a poor soul in search of good sound????

Quote Originally Posted by rooster19 View Post
    Anyone in the Minneapolis area able and willing to demo Sierra towers and Center to a poor soul in search of good sound????
    I would love to know this as well. Looking to audition either these or the sierra-1. Thank you

Anyone in the bay area with the towers? I currently have the 340SE's, which i bought 3-4 years ago. I want to demo both the nrt and the raal versions. Please send me a PM if willing, Thanks!

Does anyone have the towers anywhere near Raleigh NC that would be willing to let me have a listen? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by mchrisbrown View Post
    Does anyone have the towers anywhere near Raleigh NC that would be willing to let me have a listen? Thanks in advance

I am pretty far away (about 6 hours I think) but if you want to come to Athens, Ga, I have the towers with Raals you can hear.
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by jollo View Post
    I am pretty far away (about 6 hours I think) but if you want to come to Athens, Ga, I have the towers with Raals you can hear.
    Thank you! I'll PM you if I can figure out a time to make the trip. I appreciate the offer

Sorry.... what is Raals??? ;x