Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Benefit to placing weight on CBM-170s?

Darren
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by dae3dae3

Yes, I believe the cat "speaker weight" does hold alot of promise. That big pile of fur certainly should absorb unwanted resonances like a sponge. My only concern is that the tail is probably partially blocking the port. I'd suggest a slight repositioning of the cat to remedy this problem.

Randy

The other problem is that when I turn up the volume she freaks out and runs under the bed.
    Darren
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Despite the minor drawbacks, (cat running off, tail blocking port etc) I believe that the "Cat Speaker Weight" will truly be a significant advancement in home audio. DaveF should add this product to his accessories line-up.

Randy

Ahem, Dave please consider me as a supplier for your high quality "cat weights". Last count (out at the farm) was 29. Price is (very)negotiable.

Randy

Man you guys crack me up.

I just hope the Cat Weights don't leave Accessory Mini-Weights Behind when they move off the speaker

Seriously, I bet Mr. Fiddles, the way cats are, can figure that you may love the speakers more than him, and then try to...erm...make the speakers less desirable. Then he'd look at you with that look that says, "What?"
    Jon O.