Thread: Star Wars Ep III soundtrack w/ bonus DVD

Default Star Wars Ep III soundtrack w/ bonus DVD

I just picked up the Star Ware EpIII soundtrack. So far I have only gone through half of the bonus DVD, but it is really excellent. It combines major pieces from the scores of all six movies with clips from all of the movies (with dialog in some places). It's both themed and chronological. It's in both DD and PCM stereo and sounds quite good. Each track and an optional intro.

If you pick it up at Target, like I did, you also get a bonus CD with a different set of tracks spanning all six movies.

A must for fans of the movies or for fans of John Williams compositions.

Default RE: Star Wars

Brad,

Before CDs, DVDs, Cell Phones, HD TVs, Avian Flu and Ascend Acoustics, I used to use the original score from Episode IV "A New Hope" to show my students how Williams used the Moog Synthesizer to add a different timbre to the music of "Cantina Band" (bass part). There is a collector's Edition of the original music. If you have never heard it you might give it a shot. It was a great score! I think I'll get it. It sounded real good on the old disc of vinyl with two speakers. I wonder what it will be like with my new Ascends in blazing 5.1 surround?

Tom