Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Hsu VTF-3HO Turbo Preorder Available - Save $100

Wink

Your upgrading Christmas? J/K
    JH

Quote Originally Posted by curtis
    Just upgrading the car audio and Christmas.
    Ahh, the love of diverse hobbies I need new all terrains for my truck (upsized ones at that, as well as new leafpacks for the rear and I need to level out my lift in the front. My truck audio system is lacking, but since I ordered a 79avi tonight, I think I'll leave it alone for awhile
    Jon O.

Quote Originally Posted by X52
    Your upgrading Christmas? J/K
    THAT's when you know upgraditis has really gotten you!

"Hey honey! I got a new tree! It has 1080 needles per branch! Our last one was only 720!"

"How much was it?"

"...Umm...about the same as that new subwoofer..."

"The 32" tall one that my sister likes to sit close to...?"

"Yeah that one..."

"Hmmm. (significant pause) I think you owe me a trip to Kohl's."

"Yes dear"

Jon O.

Too funny!

I need new all terrains for my truck.....
    The rims I just got powder coated....I bought them used and they came with Nitto Terragrapplers. So far, so good, and they have been highly rated.
    -curtis

Cool, my last pair were Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos in 31x10.50R15s. I absolutely love them. I'm not familiar with the Nittos but they look pretty good

My truck has eaten my Revos over the past 50k mi, so I need a new pair for the winter. I'm not at the wear bars, but I'm close, and I have some uneven wear. It sucks. Damn add-a-leaf in the back ruining my ride

I think I'm going to stick with the revos, but upsize to a ~32", 265/75R16 - I had to get new rims too since they don't offer a 32x11.50R15...dangit!

So ummm...yeah subwoofers!
    Jon O.

Yeah...heard a lot of good things about Revos too. You seem to be a bit more hardcore with your truck than me, so probably a more important decision.

And to tie it back into subwoofers....I think I am going to give Hsu's car subwoofer driver a try in my 4Runner.
    -curtis

I was thinking about doing the same thing, but since I preordered a 79avi last night, I think truck audio is going to have to wait for awhile :P

But, I'd love to hear a car audio setup that wasn't all boom and buzz. I don't think i've ever heard or even read about one If the Hsu car sub is as good of a value as their home subs, then I bet you're in for a treat.
    Jon O.

Yeah.....I am really happy with the audio setup in the car. I have a 10" JL Audio Powerwedge sub right now...sounds great. I am interested in what the Hsu sub will sound like with the proper sealed box and less than 2/3rds the total cost.

It is interesting that the Hsu car sub driver is recommended for use in a sealed enclosure.
    -curtis