I havent been on this site in a long while. Well since i recieved my ascend setup. I love these speakers. Everything that others say about them are the truth. for those who are new and want to know about this company, you come to the right place. Here are the levels of audio as i see it. Entry level, Mid-fi, Hi-fi, Hi-end. These speakers IMO are Hi-fi on an enrty level price. The reason why i say this is because yes there are other speakers that are better than ascend, but you have to give up an arm and a leg to get them.

my question is i have 2 vechiles and I want to upgrade them both to xm radio so i have to get new units. well i live in canda so i dont get to hear all the new car speakers out there but i did come across Focal speakers. They sounded very close to ascends to me but hear in canada they cost 1200. whew. but i was wondering if anyone else has heard speakers that sound close to ascend.

To david or james if your reading this, i was wondering if you ever thought about making a car speaker.