Thread: Talking Heads Dual Disc Brick

Default Talking Heads Dual Disc Brick

Fans of the Talking Heads may want to check this out, shame it is dual disk, having 2 separate discs would have been nice.

http://www.rhino.com/store/ProductDe...o?Number=74722

Love the "Heads" and listen to their live "The name of the band" CD's regularly but $150? I'll pass. I'll keep an eye out for it in the used bins in the future. Thanks, JC.

David

David,

I hear you on the price, I won't be buying this at retail. Maybe BMG will offer it eventually. I have most of the studio CD's already, how is that 2 disc TNOTBITH? Don't have that one, I really like the Stop Making Sense concert DVD/CD.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCasaba
    David,
    I hear you on the price, I won't be buying this at retail. Maybe BMG will offer it eventually. I have most of the studio CD's already, how is that 2 disc TNOTBITH? Don't have that one, I really like the Stop Making Sense concert DVD/CD.
    If someone only wanted one TH's album, TNOTBITH would be the one I'd recommend. It clearly shows the transition of the band over time. For folks who already own a TH's collection, this is not a must have album. I'd go with the "Stop Making Sense" DVD for a TH's live concert.

David