Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The sweet corn is ready!

I'm all for a gathering out here in February. My house is tiny, but you guys can sleep on the floor. I am hoping to move into a bigger place in the next four or five months.

Heck.....maybe Dave will let you all sleep on the floor of the warehouse!
    -curtis

Gathering at my place would be a bad idea. My apartment is less than 1000 square feet... unless you guys are real friendly-like and sit on each others laps...

On second thought I don't want that going on in the place I sleep at night. Everyone go home!

OK...so I have been thinking(very dangerous for me).....

If we have a GTG or some sort of forum gathering out here, what would you guys like to do or see?
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by curtis
    OK...so I have been thinking(very dangerous for me).....

If we have a GTG or some sort of forum gathering out here, what would you guys like to do or see?
    More dangerous than you think. If I show up I'll probably stay till the snow goes away. That's usually sometime mid to late April.

Long trips are out this year. Promised my wife we'd head south and visit her grand daughters. That will blow our travel budget all to heck for awhile. Grand kids cost more than ya think.

David

I have only been thru a corner of California years ago and always wanted to tour more. These days it's tuff for me to get away from the livestock. My Dad and the hired man used to tend to them when I took vacations but Dad's health prevents him from doing so now and the hired hand decided to go back to college. Maybe I could talk my wife into staying home and watching things...NOT! As far as things to see/do??...isn't there some topless beaches around there somewhere?

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Lou-the-dog
    ...isn't there some topless beaches around there somewhere?
    Actually...there is....Blacks Beach is about 45 minutes from the Ascend offices.
    -curtis