Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digital Cameras

Try http://www.steves-digicams.com/ great site for camera reviews. It's helped alot of people I know decide on the camera they've ended up with.

I'll add http://www.dpreview.com as another great resource for digital camera information. I got my Canon S400 for around $350 with some really good discounts - if you could find one for your $350 target I highly recommend it. I also considered getting a Nikon 4300. I think Canon and Nikon both make great digital cameras. Of course my other family members have had good luck with Olympus.

Those are two great web resources. Canon, Nikon, and Olympus seem to always be the front-runners. My Father just purchased one of the new Kodaks and seems to like it.

I have had a Nikon 5000 for a little over a year now....it has more adjustments than I will ever need. If I were to do it over again, I would get something a little more simple and with a better zoom.

-curtis

Quinn, I would recommend that you check out the Fuji digital cameras also. They offer a lot of bang for the buck (now where have I heard that phrase used before? [])

Thank for all the help.

One of the parents of a student in my daughter's ballet class is a Fuji rep. Hmm...think I can get some unbaised adviced from him? Or better yet a discount!!

Do your research on your own, then go for the discount!

-curtis

i bought a s45 canon at costco.com got a good price I paid $500.00 it came with a 32mb card, extra battery camera case and not a cheap one!!! But the best thing is If for any reason I break it or just don't like it I can return it back to any costco wholesale for the price full price!!! COSTCO IS GREAT!!!!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">But the best thing is If for any reason I break it or just don't like it I can return it back to any costco wholesale for the price full price!!! COSTCO IS GREAT!!!!!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

What is the timeframe in which this can be done? 30 days, 6 months, a year?

-curtis

curtis as long as you keep the receipt you can return it, say up to 1yr or longer

also curtis say you run it with your car or beat the hell out of it you can't return it!