Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: B-Stock experience?

Default misc

David,

Interesting info, and I appreciate the insight. OK well it does sound like a sort of a rare thing which is good. Its nice to know a company has good QC/QA, but its also nice to know that most of the time, they're not actually needed (because of the quality of both the product and the manufacturing/assembling phase).

Azanon
    Sierra-1 - Mains+Center
    Surrounds - HTM200SEs (x4 in back, and x2 Atmos)
    Sub - SVS PB-2000
    Receiver - Onkyo TX-RZ1100
    Oppo Darbee Edition Blue Ray
    Sony 4K blu ray player

Quote Originally Posted by davef
    Components are then installed into the cabinet (woofers, tweeters, labels, logos, stuffing etc.)..
    Do you guys put crossovers in these things too? Sorry, I had to say it.

As many here know, David is a bit of a perfectionist, so I don't doubt that his quality holds in b-stock. I don't think he would put his name on anything he wasn't happy to own himself. I'm always a bit surprised that so many people clamor for b-stock, but I suppose a lot of people want a 'deal' even if regular price is an excellent value.

Quote Originally Posted by BradJudy
    Do you guys put crossovers in these things too? Sorry, I had to say it.
    Hey trouble maker, well last time I checked I believe our speakers do ship with crossovers (at least they better be )

Quote Originally Posted by BradJudy
    As many here know, David is a bit of a perfectionist, so I don't doubt that his quality holds in b-stock. I don't think he would put his name on anything he wasn't happy to own himself. I'm always a bit surprised that so many people clamor for b-stock, but I suppose a lot of people want a 'deal' even if regular price is an excellent value.
    Perhaps too much of perfectionist with my product, such that I often find myself inspecting goods (which is not an efficient use of my time). Picture me out back by the production line with a sheet of round red Avery labels, visually inspecting a cabinet and (much to the annoyance of the person who just previously inspected the cabinet) rejecting it for something that it really should not be rejected for?

Can anyone really wonder why I don't yet offer a real wood veneer finish

Oh how my wife wishes I would bring just a smidgeon of the work related perfectionism back to my home........
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com