Hi Guy,

I picked up a single Onix Rocket RS750 sigs from a guy on HTF a while back, for a pretty great price, I'll pass it on to you guys as I decided to have a full ascend system (just two more speakers and I'll 5.1, but right now my room has no space for 5.1).

I'll sell it for $235 split shipping, the speaker is immaculate, and I haven't had the time to use it, but am pretty sure it works, if it doesn't I'll give you a full refund.

Sorry no pics because no digi cam, if it's a requirement I can probably borrow one, but it's still in it's original box with the cloth and everything.

Some questions answered first:
1.) Is this for only one speaker?
Yep

2.) Can you buy a single speaker?
Well technically yes, AV123 will sell you a single speaker only if you buy it at the new price, and the cost of a single speaker is half of that.

3.) Can you buy used b-stock?
You can ask, I got my ascends and am perfectly happy with them, you could however probably build a 5.1 system using this single one as a center speaker, or finish off a 6.1 system.

4.) Where are you located?
Southern California, pickups are welcome.

I figure anything less than what I'm offering and I might as well keep it and use it as the 6th speaker in a 6.1 set-up, cause I know 1 speaker isn't as useful as 2, but for $225? I doubt you could find that anywhere else.

Thanks,
C'est