Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't Wait for Revenge of the Sith

Default Can't Wait for Revenge of the Sith

All of the reviews have been good so far...Can't wait to see it.

smokey is offline Forum Founder
    Volunteer Administrator

The whole office (~150 +spouses/kids) is going together Friday night. I'm pretty excited, but definitely tempering expectations after the craptacular last two. For anybody looking for inspiration to see it, though, try and catch the animated Clone Wars episodes from the Toon network. They are really good!

-Smokey.

i can't wait to see it

Check out the reviews on www.imdb.com - do a search for Reveng of the Sith and then scroll down to the bottom of the page. There are a ton of people that were disappointed in the last two movies, and thought this one was great. I've been a huge fan since the beginning, had all the figures and ships and toys and crap as a kid. I think my poor parents actually funded Return of the Jedi. Anyway, I wasn't all that disappointed with the first two. They had their issues, but they were okay. My expectations for this one are very high though.

I hate to admit this, but I haven't seen any of the "new" Star Wars movies.
    - EVH III

there are a lot of midnight showings kicking off this week. i went to one of those for episode 2, but i won't attend this one. probably the craziest premiere i went to was planet of the apes. (the new one) there were people dressed up like apes, everywhere! i was pleasantly surprised and comforted to discover that i was not the biggest nerd at the show simply for showing up at midnight.

I was considering the midnight show, but I think I'll catch the matinee tomorrow...should be a little less crazy.

I gave the OK for one of the guys in my department to come in late tomorrow since he is going to the midnight show tonight.
    -curtis

Default Can't wait until tomorrow

because not only am I going to see Star Wars, I get to see it during work hours! Oh, we also get food and drinks too...all courtesy of one of our vendors.
    Whoohoo!

Thumbs up

Last night we had some friends come over that are going to watching the movie early Thursday morning. We watched Episodes I and II, skipping the boring parts and getting to the action. Lots of fun for all, the women talked in another room, and the guys played it loud!

I'll probably wait a week or so, then go and watch it.

I'm looking forward to Batman Begins. It is supposed to be release in IMAX as well.
    Feel Free to visit my website:
    The Bailey's Home Theatre in Our Living Room

Equipment List:
    Hitachi 57F59 HD CRT RPTV
    Outlaw 990/7125 PrePro/Amp
    Panasonic BD10 Blu-Ray Player
    Mains: Ascend CMT-340M
    Center: Ascend CMT-340C
    Surrounds: Ascend CBM-170
    Sub: SVS 25-31PC