PDA

View Full Version : finally, pulled the trigger (for those who are future buyers)

jojo
05-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Hello future Ascend customers and those who already have them.
I just pulled the trigger and i can't be happier, well until i have them in my house. I bought a pair of 170's B stock. SWEET! David is great, friendly and all around easy guy to talk to. Well since it is one pair i was able to use Uspostal. Im living in Canada . Im an american living in Canada to stop all confusion.
Well Im a New YOrker and we are born skeptics. Ive read countless reviews on these speakers until I was salivating at the mouth. But at the same time i was in disbelieve that a speaker this cheap can sound so good.
I had an auditon at kpt krunches place, its a good thing he lived close by and let my wife and I come to his home. He is an awesome guy. Well these speakers are unbelieviable the reviews are true and dead on.
i will post more on my order and the whole delivery thing. :D

Kpt_Krunch
05-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Hi Jojo - congrats on the purchase and thanks for the kind words! Good to hear you got a good deal on the 170's, and using the USPS you'll only pay a $5.00 brokerage fee (plus GST :(). Let us know how they sound once you have it all set up!!!

jojo
05-05-2005, 08:47 PM
THanks kpt. i sure will let you know buddy. i can't wait my wife is still trying to stop me from doing my happy dance

Eddie Horton
05-06-2005, 03:02 PM
I think Kpt. K. is going for the "Official Ascend Demo House" spot.

jojo
05-06-2005, 03:13 PM
yeah kpt k has a sweet setup but I would like to go to nichlos moshers place after he gets that second sub

jimsiff
05-06-2005, 03:30 PM
I'm surprised his landlord hasn't sent him a bill for structural damage to the apartment. :D Maybe that will happen when the second 16-46 shows up.

jojo
05-06-2005, 03:53 PM
yeah, i think once he gets everything he wants. he can charge admisson per dvd movie

Kpt_Krunch
05-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Wow - Nick's getting a second sub :eek: (sorry Nick, been far too busy to read all the posts here lately, I have a lot of catching up to do).

All I can say is I sure am glad I'm not your neighbor :)

jojo
05-07-2005, 08:38 PM
ok i just checked my email and i have conformation that the 170s have been sent by usps air. hopefuly that means i can recieve it earlier that expected. it would be great if i can have it by this friday. but we will see.