PDA

View Full Version : Just gave Dave my money

s2pdname
04-30-2005, 08:09 AM
I've been lurking here for a few months and wanted to say "thanks," especially to Dave F, Nicholas Mosher, Curtis, and Bikeman for your honest and frank opinions and discussions of these speakers. I apologize for not being able to list everyone that has provided input that I have found useful, but these are the names that come to mind this morning.

I am a little ashamed to say that when I set up my original 5.1 system, about a year and a half ago, I did not do much research and got sucked into the giant marketing machine that is B*se. But, I feel that I have now seen the "light" and my 170's (mains) along with a 340 (center) shipped yesterday. One negative note is that I am starting to feel a little headache coming on that may keep me from working towards the end of next week. ;)

Thanks again fellas!

bikeman
04-30-2005, 12:07 PM
One negative note is that I am starting to feel a little headache coming on that may keep me from working towards the end of next week. ;)
Thanks again fellas!

Welcome to the enjoyment, S2. Be very careful. Brown trucks have a way of aggrevating little headhaches and causing them to last more than a day. ;)

David

Nicholas Mosher
04-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Yeah, those brown trucks always strike me down with the worse cases of the flu... ;)