PDA

View Full Version : Idle speakers

gr1m
04-06-2005, 09:28 PM
Don't know if this has been asked before...but any negative effects as to the speakers not being used for quite some time, say a wk or more? I get home after work real late every night and just don't have time to watch any DVDs nor listen to any music, as my wife and mother-in-law hogs our RPTV constantly, plus the fact that I'm beat anyway. Wknds we're usually out and about running errands, church stuff, baby, et al. (kinda like if you leave your car idle for a few days or a wk and need to at least start the engine once in a while)

curtis
04-06-2005, 10:20 PM
So do you ever get to use them? :)

I doubt that it hurts anything as long as it is not a harsh environment.

I'm sure we can find someone to use them for you.

gr1m
04-06-2005, 10:42 PM
yes i really try to squeeze in a dvd when i get home around 7ish :P or really late sat or sun night (thru BB as well). do yours get shipped pretty fast curtis?

curtis
04-06-2005, 10:46 PM
The shipping is not what I would like it to be. Take today for instance....they received two back from me today, but did not ship any out...they will probably ship tomorrow. And they seem to need more copies of popular rentals....I have many "short waits" in my queue. The two free in store rentals are nice though.