PDA

View Full Version : Finally got to audition the CMT 340m Setup!

curtis
10-02-2003, 05:05 PM
You are welcome!! Some of the music I liked...none of it scared me away though hehehe. [:D] I was actually surprised at how clean Metallica sounded.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">He put a disk in, and went to the other room to play on his computer!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Obviously...I was posting....oh, and working. [:)]

-curtis

Ben_Wood
10-02-2003, 10:44 PM
Nice post Sentinel, You might consider the Hsu VTF-2 for sub duty, it is smaller than the VTF-3 with most of the performance. (I hope Ascend appreciates Curtis enough!) [:)]

Sentinel
10-03-2003, 12:25 AM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ben_Wood

Nice post Sentinel, You might consider the Hsu VTF-2 for sub duty, it is smaller than the VTF-3 with most of the performance. (I hope Ascend appreciates Curtis enough!) [:)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I am looking past the VTF-2 because it doesn't have that low extension I desire. I guess I want to feel my chest vibrate as it did at Curtis'. I'm looking at the Velodyne SPL-1200, and also the HSU and SVS tubes. The Velo doesn't have tremendous extension either (22 hz). So it's probably gonna be a tube.

SomeDood
10-03-2003, 09:26 AM
Metallica owns.... Kill Em All is there best though.