PDA

View Full Version : The forum is over 7,000 posts now!

Quinn
03-23-2005, 10:02 PM
The forum is over 7,000 posts now! And Curtis is only 20% of them.

It looks as though there are more than 75 new members since the new board came on line. Anyone remember the member count on restart? 323 sticks in my mind.

curtis
03-23-2005, 10:34 PM
From the members list, it looks like 80 people have joined since the forum re-openned.

I don't have to post as much anymore because the forum is getting more active. hehehehe

Eddie Horton
03-24-2005, 03:52 AM
In addition to this board being more active, I've also seen more Ascend references and questions at HTF and especially AVS. Ascend seems to be hitting a nice stride.

Quinn
03-24-2005, 04:18 AM
Ascend is also starting to appear on the Audioholics (http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/) forum.

Kpt_Krunch
03-24-2005, 11:55 PM
It's certainly nice to see Ascend get more recongnition on other boards. When I first started viewing AVS, it was almost two months before I noticed an Ascend thread - by then I had already heard of Rocket, Swan, Axiom, and even Aperion. However, to me it was a good thing. I like unique things, not things that every other person has one of. Now, thanks to the noterierty the Ascends are getting, not to mention how good they sound, it looks like there could be an owner on every corner ;)

At least I can say (in my neighborhood) that I was the first :D

Edited for spelling