PDA

View Full Version : New Ascend owner in NJ

jonrud12
02-23-2019, 09:50 AM
While looking to upgrade my home theater, I recently purchased 3 CMT-340's for my front stage and 2 HVL-1's for the rears. I have a Rythmik LV12F on order. Have been listening to a lot of 2-channel music and the sound from these speakers is Amazing! It's my first pair of 'real' speakers (upgrading from Energy Take Classic system). I am hearing instruments in these songs, soundstage depth, and things I never really knew existed.

My AVR is the Yamaha TSR-7850 from Costco.

I did a lot of internet research before buying these, and decided to take the plunge with Ascend. I am now a huge fan. The speakers are amazing and the cust. service is great. I just received the pedestal stands today. Can't wait to get the sub.

SunByrne
02-27-2019, 07:31 PM
You think you love them now, but just wait until you get the sub. Rythmik subs are great, and giving the speakers some relief from trying to dig max deep will open them up even more.

Happy listening!

davef
03-04-2019, 11:48 PM
While looking to upgrade my home theater, I recently purchased 3 CMT-340's for my front stage and 2 HVL-1's for the rears. I have a Rythmik LV12F on order. Have been listening to a lot of 2-channel music and the sound from these speakers is Amazing! It's my first pair of 'real' speakers (upgrading from Energy Take Classic system). I am hearing instruments in these songs, soundstage depth, and things I never really knew existed.

My AVR is the Yamaha TSR-7850 from Costco.

I did a lot of internet research before buying these, and decided to take the plunge with Ascend. I am now a huge fan. The speakers are amazing and the cust. service is great. I just received the pedestal stands today. Can't wait to get the sub.

Very happy to hear that you are enjoying the 340's and thanks so much for taking the plunge!!