PDA

View Full Version : Hello and hoping for a listen - Northern California

Cold40
07-30-2018, 05:02 PM
New to this brand and hoping for a listen! I was drawn primarily by the tweeter option as I have been quite impressed by Raal tweeters I've listened to previously.

I'm in the Sacramento area (Auburn), but of course I'll be more than happy to drive a few hours if someone in another area would be kind enough to let me hear theirs. My initial plan (assuming I'm as blown away by these as I think I will be) is to purchase Sierra Towers w/ Raal and Horizon w/ Raal, maybe Sierra 2's for surround if I want to go crazy?

Anyhow hope everyone is having a great afternoon!

Phil

davef
08-01-2018, 04:57 PM
New to this brand and hoping for a listen! I was drawn primarily by the tweeter option as I have been quite impressed by Raal tweeters I've listened to previously.

I'm in the Sacramento area (Auburn), but of course I'll be more than happy to drive a few hours if someone in another area would be kind enough to let me hear theirs. My initial plan (assuming I'm as blown away by these as I think I will be) is to purchase Sierra Towers w/ Raal and Horizon w/ Raal, maybe Sierra 2's for surround if I want to go crazy?

Anyhow hope everyone is having a great afternoon!

Phil

Welcome to our forum! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

ritabos
10-09-2018, 03:44 AM
Hello, I m Rita...From India..Music lover .

davef
10-09-2018, 07:14 PM
Hello, I m Rita...From India..Music lover .

Welcome to our community!