PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Maine!

MarkGraz
04-25-2018, 02:08 PM
First time poster here. Just ordered RAAL Towers and Horizon for my theater upgrade where I currently use EMP/RBH towers, center and surrounds. They have been great, but I have the RAAL's upstairs in my 2 channel system (Salk Song 3-A) and just have been wishing they were in the theater too and after doing research decided to move in this direction.

I'm around on AVS, Audioholics, and Audiogon, under this username or "wrunow", although I am not much of a prolific poster anywhere.

Looking forward to joining in!

picasso
04-26-2018, 09:11 AM
I'm in Augusta. Been Ascend owner since either 1998 or 1999. One of the early adopters. I should check my serial numbers of my first set from Ascend.

Welcome Aboard

MarkGraz
04-26-2018, 12:06 PM
I'm in Augusta. Been Ascend owner since either 1998 or 1999. One of the early adopters. I should check my serial numbers of my first set from Ascend.

Welcome Aboard

Thanks for the welcome!
I am in York, so I am a bit away.
Looking forward to these quite a bit.

curtis
04-28-2018, 11:08 AM

Welcome Aboard
A picasso siting! Hope all is well!

picasso
06-22-2018, 05:55 AM
A picasso siting! Hope all is well!

I visit the site daily during the work week. I just don't post much. Love my Sierra 2's