09-18-2003, 12:55 PM
Yes. I too post at AVS. LOL

curtis
09-18-2003, 01:17 PM
LOL!!!

-curtis

curtis
09-19-2003, 12:52 PM
OK....Nichole should have kept quiet. She would still be in the game.

-curtis

J.A.P
09-21-2003, 10:50 PM
That was the worst case of foot in mouth I've seen on Survivor. That cub scout totally screwed her.

curtis
09-22-2003, 04:39 AM
Any early favorites?

-curtis

Derek
09-23-2003, 02:28 AM
I like the guy with the beard and tie dye shirt that stole the other team's shoes. I forget his name.

What happened to the other team's shoes? Did they find out they were stolen? It looked they the got them back, but they never showed how.

Derek

curtis
09-23-2003, 02:59 AM
I like that guy too.....but I don't think he will last.

Didn't use the shoes he stole to barter for other goods?

-curtis

Derek
09-23-2003, 09:09 AM
That's what my wife and I thought. But at the immunity challenge, it looked like they had their shoes. We couldn't figure it out.

curtis
09-24-2003, 04:28 AM
Now I remember. They jumped off the boat with shoes on, and then got other shoes thrown in.

He stole the shoes that they had on when they jumped off the boat.

-curtis

Derek
09-25-2003, 12:20 AM
You might have figured it out! We still though it was weird that they never made a comment like "where did our other shoes go?"
[:)]

J.A.P
11-24-2003, 04:19 AM
Thought I remembered this thread. Does anybody else think that it really sucks that Rupert got the boot? I want John gone NOW!

curtis
12-11-2003, 04:25 AM
So who is going to win it?

-curtis

Gregisme
12-11-2003, 10:40 AM
Burton... GONE!

YIPPEE.

not that I disliked him, but he was getting too cocky and sure of his game skills.

he got a second chance in the first place, which is more than the others get.

and now he's got a 30K truck. Time to spread the wealth around to somebody else.

J.A.P
12-11-2003, 08:32 PM
I think it's gonna be Sandra. Jon gone next, then Lil' (I think they're scared she'd win at the council vote). Unless one of these two win immunity I think that's how it will play out. I thought this was a great season. Too bad CBS won't let Comcast broadcast in HD though.

Derek
12-12-2003, 10:50 AM
Survivor isn't filmed in hd, so you aren't missing anything.

I think dara will win. I also think that jon will make it to the end because he has pissed off everyone, so no one will vote for him.

I think lil is next to go.

curtis
12-14-2003, 03:17 PM
Looks likes J.A.P. knew something!

-curtis

JohnnyCasaba
12-14-2003, 11:20 PM
What I find really incredible, is Lill did not take Johnny Fairplay with her instead of Sandra. What an idiot, just like Colby a few years ago, gave up $900,000.00.

curtis
12-14-2003, 11:43 PM
yeah...that was shocking! But you could see it coming. The only reason Johnny Fairplay would have won is if people thought his style was clever enough to deserve it and overlooked how deceiving he was.

What was the real kicker for me was the fact that Lill voted off every single one of the jury members.

My DirecTiVo messed up last night(a very rare occasion) and I missed the votes being counted!!

-curtis

J.A.P
12-15-2003, 01:33 AM
Yes, I'm very smart. No applause please just throw money!

I think Lil' would have lost to any of them, I don't think they respected how she got where she was. I know an unofficial vote was taken on who would have voted for her if she had taken Jonny A$* wipe with her, she had the 4 she needed to win, but some of those people may have changed their minds if he answered their questions the way they thought he should. Anyway Sandra won, I was satified with the results (as if that matters to any one), and I'm looking forward to the Allstars starting on Feb. 1.

JohnnyCasaba
12-15-2003, 08:46 AM
Well J.A.P,

I look at it this way, Lill had no shot against Sandra. Sandra had to many friends on the jury and as you pointed out, there was a bias against Lill because she was one of the outcasts. I thought even before finding out who won, that Lill's best shot to win was to take John with her. I do agree that the informal vote was meaningless because people could have changed their minds and also that it could have backfired with people voting for John because he did play the game so well. So between the 2, I would have taken John with me.

J.A.P
12-15-2003, 09:22 PM
I agree JohnnyCasaba. Lets keep this Topic going for Survivor Allstars! Hopefully we'll have a lot to talk about.