PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Texas

ilikeitloud
04-26-2017, 04:45 AM
Hello everyone, first I would like to thank you for letting me join this forum. I am currently thinking of replacing my current Definitive Technology set up consisting of:

2 BP2004TL
1 C/L/R 2002 Center Channel
2 BPX Surrounds
Klipsch SUB10

I have had these for many years, bought them brand new. I was searching for new speakers and came across the Ascend website, I am very impressed what I have seen and read so far. Hopefully in the very near future I will be able to make a purchase.

davef
04-27-2017, 11:43 PM
Hello everyone, first I would like to thank you for joining this forum. I am currently thinking of replacing my current Definitive Technology set up consisting of:

2 BP2004TL
1 C/L/R Center Channel
2 BPX Surrounds

I have had these for many years, bought them brand new. I was searching for new speakers and came across the Ascend website, I am very impressed what I have seen and read so far. Hopefully in the very near future I will be able to make a purchase.

Welcome to the forum ilikeitloud!

Please feel free to contact us directly if we can offer any assistance and please enjoy your time here :)

ilikeitloud
04-28-2017, 04:16 AM
Thank You David, we have been in contact with each other regarding a 5.1 system.

Mazeppa
05-05-2017, 11:33 AM
How ya doing, loud.

Recently started down the Ascend path with a pair of CBM-170SE's and I'm oh so glad I did.
Good outfit to deal with to boot.

Get that 5.1 and crank it to 11!

SunByrne
08-03-2017, 07:37 PM
As the locals say: howdy! :cool:

Whereabouts in Texas? I'm in the Houston area and would be happy to let you listen, though I don't have Ascends in my HT setup (yet). Sierra-1 NrT in 2.1 in my study at home, and now Sierra-1s in 2.0 at work.