PDA

View Full Version : Hi From France

maheshkc
09-25-2016, 02:46 AM
I am a new happy owner of seirra 2 loudspeakers :o
I had a Focal 1028be with accuphase e560 with luxman da-06dac and i was happy but one thing i couldent like about focal is the upfront high, since i have seirra 2 no more ear bleeding. :p
I sold my focals and accuphase, and i am using hegel h80 amp with luxman da-06 dac with my new seirra2, and i am more then a happy guy.......:):):)

sludgeogre
09-25-2016, 05:15 PM
Greetings! That's great! I've heard a lot of rave reviews of Focal gear, but have also heard the same thing about the harshness/brightness of some of their tweeters, particularly their flagship Beryllium stuff. Their new headphones look cool, but many either love them or hate them. I want to hear them some day.

The best part about the RAAL tweeters is that they are never harsh. I have tinnitus and many loudspeakers give me headaches at loud volumes, but the RAAL tweeters are always beautiful and clear at all volumes. My Audeze LCD-2 headphones feel the same way.

Jaybeez
09-26-2016, 08:38 PM
Welcome! I have Sierra 2's as well and love them. My only complaint is that they are so good, they make lousy recordings sound, well, lousy!
Enjoy!

maheshkc
11-23-2016, 10:05 PM
Hi All
Just upgraded my amp from hegel h80 to Modwright kwi 200, no looking back, my seirra 2 is singing..
I will try to post some impressions soon.