PDA

View Full Version : Moving Company Broke FV15HP SE

brabus
07-08-2016, 08:07 PM
Greetings,

I recently moved across the country and had a 'professional' moving company pack and ship my belongings. During the pack at my old house they dropped my sub twice and broke the PEQ switch on the plate amp. I have a claim with them, but they state that unless I have a local company repair it I will have to pay to ship it back to Rythmik.

Is this something a local electronics company would be able to handle, or does it need to go back to Rythmik?

Thanks for any assistance.

Fast351
10-26-2016, 02:14 PM
Can't imagine why you'd ship the whole sub. Just pull the amp and ship it to Rythmic. Although replacing a switch is trivial. Any decent electronics repair place should be able to do it in their sleep.

sludgeogre
10-26-2016, 02:18 PM
If it's just a switch on the amp I'd imagine any local electronics place could fix it.

enricoclaudio
10-26-2016, 02:30 PM
For that kind of repair we charge around $100 including shipping both ways. We will send you an empty box for you to pack the amp and ship it to us. In that way the amp won't get damaged during transit. Turn around time is about 2 weeks (including shipping time). Brian personally will repair the amp. If you are OK with this option, please send me an email to tech@rythmikaudio.com