PDA

View Full Version : sub woofer for Ascend towers with Raal.

nino
02-16-2016, 01:38 PM
Hello,

Im wondering what sub woofer I should pair with the Ascend towers with Raal. I will be using a vintage 1976 integrated luxman amp to power them, and will connect the sub via speaker level input on the sub woofer. I want to go with a rhythmic, hope that helps.

It will be used 80% music/ 20% HT.

natetg57
02-16-2016, 02:27 PM
Hello,

Im wondering what sub woofer I should pair with the Ascend towers with Raal. I will be using a vintage 1976 integrated luxman amp to power them, and will connect the sub via speaker level input on the sub woofer. I want to go with a rhythmic, hope that helps.

How big is your room? Is it open to other areas? Whatever you pick, consider getting two.

davef
02-16-2016, 06:00 PM
Hello,

Sub selection should be based on room size and your source priority (mostly music or mostly home theater) That said, you have a somewhat limited selection because you wish to connect via speaker level inputs. Please send me a PM or an email and we would be happy to discuss with you directly.

thanks!

nino
02-18-2016, 09:53 PM
Sub selection should be based on room size and your source priority (mostly music or mostly home theater) That said, you have a somewhat limited selection because you wish to connect via speaker level inputs. Please send me a PM or an email and we would be happy to discuss with you directly.

thanks!

Thanks for the reply Dave, I have sent you a PM